About Head On Spotlight
Head On Spotlight is a series of online, monthly, live discussions featuring acclaimed members of the photography world including photographers, photo editors, curators, publishers and more.
Head On Spotlight launched in July 2020 with the unique fine-art photographer, Roger Ballen.
Tune in every month as photographers share insights into their practice and industry experts offer their tips and tricks.
Sessions are free to Head On Annual members. Non-members may join selected sessions at a cost of AU$15.
- 3 Feb - Mark Rogers
- 3 Mar - International women's day
- 7 Apr - Photographic insights in 2021
- 3 May - Michael Robinson Chávez
- 9 Jun - Is it still possible to make money with photography?
- 7 Jul - Alexia Sinclair and the Photographic composite
- 4 Aug - Michael Grecco and masting light
Known for his dramatic lighting and distinctive images, Michael is one of the most sought after photographers in the world. He has worked across celebrity portraits, advertising, editorial and fine-art.
Michael will discuss his award-winning photography and share his process for capturing incredible portraits, including his mastery of light.
Date: 4 Aug 2021
Time: 12:30pm (Sydney time)
Image credit: Michael Grecco
Highlights from first show