About Head On Spotlight
Head On Spotlight is a series of online, monthly, live discussions featuring acclaimed members of the photography world including photographers, photo editors, curators, publishers and more.
Head On Spotlight launched in July 2020 with the unique fine-art photographer, Roger Ballen.
Tune in every month as photographers share insights into their practice and industry experts offer their tips and tricks.
Sessions are free to Head On Annual members. Non-members may join selected sessions at a cost of AU$15.
Head On Spotlight are made possible with support from
- 3 Feb - Mark Rogers
- 3 Mar - International women's day
- 7 Apr - Photographic insights in 2021
- 3 May - Michael Robinson Chávez
- 9 Jun - Is it still possible to make money with photography?
- 7 Jul - Alexia Sinclair and the Photographic composite
- 4 Aug - Michael Grecco and masting light
- 15 Sept - Benjamin Lowy & Marvi Lacar
Learn how to thrive in times of uncertainty with the dynamic duo Benjamin Lowy & Marvi Lacar, who reinvented their photographic careers during challenging times for the photographic industry.
Date: 15 Sept 2021
Time: 12:30pm (Sydney time)
Next Spotlight announced soon
Highlights from first show